Or do you already know exactly what you want?
Your wedding day needs to be perfect in every way. With experience of more than 1,000 wedding marquees, we do understand that.
So we aim to manage our part of your event professionally and efficiently so that you can enjoy your day.
Advantages of a marquee for a wedding
Marquees have a unique atmosphere. Set up, temporarily, for a single occasion, they are a space apart from normal life, embodying the specialness of an event.
In addition, marquees are very flexible. In a marquee, anything is possible: long, square, L-shaped; romantic, classical, themed.... The bride and groom can stamp their character on an event in any way they choose, unlike in a fixed venue where the decorative possibilities may be limited, and size and shape are fixed.
Hiring a marquee also gives you the opportunity to welcome guests to a wedding reception at home (without the mess of course) at a time of your choosing. And to party until 6.00am if you desire and the neighbours are agreeable.
County Marquees supplies frame marquees suitable for from 30 to 880 guests. We also offer traditional style and Chinese Hat marquees.
- See marquees for more information on the different types of tents available.
- Look at marquee pricing to get an idea of the cost of wedding marquee hire.
- Where do I start? and marquee hire questions provide answers to questions you may have about hiring a marquee.
There is no right style for decorating wedding marquees.
Vintage and rustic are the styles of the moment. This can include bunting strung across the roof; long rows of trestle tables; antiquey looking limewashed chiavari chairs or wooden chairs, sometimes mismatched; vintage accessories; globe lanterns; informal flowers; burlap details; greenery suspended from the roof...
The three upper photos alongside show variations on the vintage / rustic style. This marquee with bunting is another simple, pretty example. More rustic are this vintage style marquee with a leaf canopy and this natural themed marquee. There are lots more in our wedding photo gallery.
A classic white look also remains popular, typically light and pretty with strong floral accents and open sides to the marquee or lots of panoramic windows which make a whole bay clear.
Whatever style you select for the reception, it is possible to transform the atmosphere with lighting effects for an evening celebration. See this case study for an example.
Remember, it's your day. So the style is up to you.
- Please browse the wedding section of our photo gallery for ideas. Or have a look at some real wedding marquees.
- See marquee decoration for suggestions about and links to decorative ideas specific to tents
- If you would like help, please ask us
Planning for wedding marquees
We take weddings seriously. We have experience of the problems that can arise so we take particular care to ensure:
- that the marquee can accommodate the proposed numbers
- that the chosen size will work with the layout
- that the layout and position of a marquee will function well with caterering requirements, and with any heating and electrical equipment
We are happy to work with you to ensure that the right decisions are made to fit your circumstances.
To help you establish the best layout, we have an online wedding marquee planning tool. This allows you to test out different layouts for maximum effect. Beyond this, we are always happy to put our experience at your disposal when considering the layout options.
- See marquee pricing for prices and sizes
- See sample prices for examples of prices and equipment needs for different types of events
- Or please contact us to discuss your wedding marquee plans in more detail.
Organising the whole event
If you wish, we can take the work off your hands.
We have worked with many caterers, florists, entertainers etc so we know who offers the best service. You tell us what sort of event you require and we will be happy to sort it out for you.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about marquee weddings.