Ready to find out exactly how much your marquee will cost?
Just want a ball park figure?
Like some help?
Find out more:
- Not sure about the difference between a frame and a traditional marquee?
- Like to see some real marquees?
Download a PDF of marquee prices:
Or download a PDF of our full brochure and all price lists:
Prices for the marquee you need
Marquee pricing — traditional marquees
- Marquee prices are determined by size
- How big a marquee you will need depends on whether guests are seated or not, and extras. Our price lists include seated and buffet prices; and prices with and without simple flooring, lighting and lining.
- Determine the size you will need from the Capacity columns in the tables below. Then look at the Total hire price columns on the right. This will be the rough cost
- Alternatively, the quickest way to get an idea of costs is to use our online marquee quote. It is accurate, immediate and you can print or mail all quotes.
- For other ways to work out the cost, see How much does it cost to hire a marquee.
- Or look at some sample marquee prices for examples of all-in prices
- If you already know what you would like, request a no-obligation quotation online.
- For more help, please contact us.
Prices for traditional style marquees.
|Lighting||Total hire price|
|12m x 12m
(40' x 40')
|12m x 18m
(40' x 60')
|12m x 24m
(40' x 80')
|12m x 30m
(40' x 100')
Please contact us for a personalised quotation.
- Marquees can be joined to provide widths of 15m to 27m
- Allow extra space for reception areas, dance floors, buffet tables etc
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm marquee hire bookings. The balance must be settled on the day of erection
- All prices are subject to current rates of VAT
- Damage waiver is 5% + VAT on the final invoice