Marquee jobs at County Marquees
We currently have vacancies for marquee riggers in Surrey or London to help with erecting marquees at outdoor events. You will work as part of a close-knit team of foremen and riggers travelling all over the South East to build and take down marquees at venues of all kinds.
Marquee rigger job description
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate
- Hours: Flexible hours depending on bookings. In the marquee industry, flexibility is a must. Days are long in the high season. Weekend work is sometimes required.
- Reports to: Event foreman
- Responsibilities: To work as part of an experienced team erecting and taking down marquee structures on site; to pick and load marquees and equipment at our yard and reload on site at the end of a job; to clean equipment.
- Experience: welcome, but not necessary
- You will need to be: hardworking, practical, punctual and enthusiastic. You will also be the sort of person who enjoys working as part of a team. We pride ourself on the quality of our marquees and service and you will need to maintain that by ensuring your work is carried out to the highest standard.
- Desirable: Driving license
Apply by filling in the form below, or emailing your CV with a covering letter to David Higgs at email@example.com.